For submitting new samples, a project with the status 'not started' is required, if there is no available it is required to set-up one first.
- Select the section “Samples”
- Scroll to the bottom and click “create new samples”
- The help windows will guide you through the set-up. If something remains unclear contact us for help.
According to the progress in their preparation your samples can have the following status:
- Fresh: Samples are delivered, Library Prep hasn’t start yet
- In preparation: samples are currently on the bench
- Postponed: No Library Prep is not planed in the near future
- Finished: Library Prep has been finished, samples are ready for sequencing
Bring or ship your samples
Once you have submitted the project and sample information online, simply drop by or send the samples (preferably in a small plastic bag with your name, working group and project ID). Please always add the project ID to your samples. We take samples daily from 8.00 - 17.00 hrs. Upon demand, it is also possible to submit outside this hours, if you want to do so, please let us know please arrange this directly (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0351 - 458 82 362).
The laboratory is located at the Center for Regenerative Therapies (CRTD), 3rd floor, South. (Please use the elevator in the left back corner after entering the CRTD!)